Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Little About Me

I thought I would start a series of posts about me! This month I'll share some of my favorite things!

Of course, my sweet, loving, incredible boys!


My husband hates to have his picture taken, so I'm going to wait & try & snap a good one of him & post later!

The funny, lovable pup, Aspen:


Favorite drink:


Favorite Music: Foo Fighters (Dave Grohl, enough said!)


Harry Connick, Jr.


The Avett Brothers


The Black Keys


(All of the photos of the musicians were not taken by me, unfortunately! I found them on the web)

However, this photo was taken with my camera (but not by me since I am in the photo!) This is another favorite band, 100 Monkeys. I won a meet & greet with them a few months ago & this is my sis-in-law, Lisa, friend, Charlotte & the band! And YES, that is THE Jackson Rathbone (from the Twilight series!)




No comments:

Post a Comment